Drink Team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site officiel Drink team COH - Company Of Heroes

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
OYEZ! OYEZ!
Bienvenue chez les Drink! La joyeuse bande d'Alcoo-Geek vous souhaite un bon séjour sur leur forum! Joyeuse année! ____________________ ____________________

Comment ce connecter à Mumble? Explication: ici____________________ ____________________

Company of Heroes 2 est là! La Drink Team aussi, et son forum évolue
Derniers sujets
» Mumble Drink team
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptySam 18 Juin 2016 - 0:56 par DrinkIIricard

» 1vs1 game fatissime
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMer 30 Juil 2014 - 21:09 par DrinkIIricard

» Présentation Smylet
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyVen 10 Jan 2014 - 19:10 par Smylet

» L'an de grace, deux milles quatorze après JC
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyVen 10 Jan 2014 - 13:16 par DrinkIIbelzebuth

» Noyeux Joël!
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMar 31 Déc 2013 - 1:09 par DrinkIIricard

» Map pour tester les véhicules / unités !
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyJeu 21 Nov 2013 - 11:43 par DrinkIIPsylo

» role de composition
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyLun 11 Nov 2013 - 23:03 par DrinkIIKarmeliet

» Un BF4 pour le plus moche!
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyJeu 7 Nov 2013 - 13:39 par DrinkIIKir

» Nouvelle catégorie!
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyJeu 24 Oct 2013 - 9:03 par DrinkIIPsylo

» DrinkRicard & DrinkBelzebuth vs omgcartman85 & cdll222
My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMar 1 Oct 2013 - 13:50 par DrinkIIricard

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM Empty
MessageSujet: My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM   My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMar 26 Mai 2009 - 16:38

Hello to everyone!!!! Im the new member of the Drink Team. I would like to know you all member of the team. I 1st met DrinkIIKirr and we played RANK so many times and become no. 1 in Allies using my main Profile xtxSoulSlayerxtx. We are unbeatable lol i like the way he played so great for US and a good help from my side as a Brit player. After that i met DrinkIIChouchen he is one of the hell good player also lol we played so many times also. I decided to be one of yours even im not a French. Im from SouthEast Asia (Philippines) one of a kind in the TEAM lol. I hope to meet u all and play with you all some times.... I hope you will like my post thank you and have a nice Day!!!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DrinkIIricard
Modérateur Recruteur
Modérateur Recruteur
DrinkIIricard

MessageSujet: Re: My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM   My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMar 26 Mai 2009 - 17:25

Hi man welcome in the drink team i speak with you faster. It's great for the team members foreigner. Thanks for the message and i see you on the game Wink
DrinkIITipunch
Viande saoul
Viande saoul
DrinkIITipunch

MessageSujet: Re: My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM   My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMar 26 Mai 2009 - 18:19

nice

You have post it's good Very Happy you have same old then me alien old Question lol
You can post on this forum cherry
Nice to see you in game or at. flower
DrinkIIKir
Modérateur Stratégie
Modérateur Stratégie
DrinkIIKir

MessageSujet: Re: My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM   My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMar 26 Mai 2009 - 20:11

Hey

You post finaly on this forum after 2 weeks :p So now u can discut with us if u understand something^^

Try to post picture of ur alcohl Smile

Léo ou Alain rajoutez le dans la liste des memnres Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM   My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMer 27 Mai 2009 - 7:21

Basketball Thx guys for appreciating my post..... How to play to all of you guys. About the drink....hmmm....my favorite is Congnac by Jass Hennesy. sunny
Tequila
Admin Leo
Admin Leo
Tequila

MessageSujet: Re: My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM   My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMer 27 Mai 2009 - 8:51

Hi,

welcomes man. And gg for the game last night (for us, maybe was morning for you lol).

In fact, everybody in the team have a name profil with his favorite alcool, for example DrinkIITequila (me geek ). SoulSlayer isn't alcool? So i know you got lvl 15 in brit so you can play and keep (i playforkeeps i like stupid joke) this profil but maybe you can create another with alcool name.

See you later
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM   My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM EmptyMer 1 Juil 2009 - 22:06

Hi man, my name is Sam nice to see you. I like to play as US, see you later man. excuse me if my english is bad^^
bye
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM   My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM Empty

My Introduction as a new Member of the Drink TEAM
Page 1 sur 1